Author: Raymer Engineering Corporation | Published on : 30 Oct 2021
Pug Mill Mixer
Pug Mill Mixer Supplier
Raymer Engineering Corporation is one of the leading manufacturers, suppliers, and exporters of Pug Mill Mixer, Pug Mixer in India. These machines are manufactured from high-quality materials that are sourced from trusted and reliable vendors. Pug Mill Mixers are manufactured at our premises using quality tested components in compliance with industry quality standards.
Pug Mill Mixer widely called paddle mixers are mixing devices capable of mixing, agglomerating and even conditioning, used for the trituration of ores materials, mixing like clay and other such materials can be easily mixed into its plastic state. Pug Mill Mixer is a fast continuous mixer to get a thoroughly mixed, homogenous mixture in a short time.
Pug Mill Mixer finds applications in fields such as paint manufacturing, pottery, cement, bricks, and parts of the concrete-asphalt mixing process. Pug Mill Mixer utilises dual counter-rotating shafts with affixed pitched paddles to generate a kneading and folding over motion inside of the mixer. The resulting counter-rotating motion lifts material up through the centre and then back down the sides, making a close and tight mixture of materials.
Pug Mill Mixer Advantages / Features
- Double shaft design for thorough mixing of materials.
- Variable pitch knives for changing residence and mixing time
- Heavy-duty construction for years of reliable operation.
- Various tub lengths and capacities
- Binder spray system to accommodate a liquid feed.
- High Cover w/ Spray Assembly with Electronic Shock Relay.
- Options in paddle facings to help prevent wear.
- Stainless Steel Wetted Parts with Heat Transfer Jacket.
- Bottom doors open for cleanout.
- Jacketing the tub for heating and cooling is optional.
- Reversible paddles for modifying mixing patterns.
- Various knife configurations including fixed and variable pitch
- Zero Speed Switches with Mid-Height Cover w/ Spray Assembly.
- Customizable design with Continuous feed system.
- Manufacturing facility approved by well-known consultants.
- Easy to install and works efficiently.
- Small occupation area low investment cost.
- Low operation cost and long service life.
- Good final product quality and easy to maintain.
- Environmentally friendly and high classifying capacity.
- Can be manufactured as per Client specifications.
Order the products your company requires, Contact Raymer Engineering Corporation at +91 – 9820544120 or Submit Enquiry Form. For more information on any of our high quality products and Get Quotes within hours.
Working/ Operating Principle of Pug Mill Mixer
Pug Mill Mixer utilises dual counter-rotating shafts having pitched paddles to create the essential ‘kneading and folding’ motion inside the mixer. The rotating motion in the pug mill mixer helps lift the material inside up through the centre and then back down to the sides making a tightly packed mixture of the materials. Moreover, in some conditions a spray system can be easily mounted on the mixer whenever liquid additives are needed. While soupy materials can be easily mixed in drum mixers, other materials require optimal moisture content and this requires a forced mixing action.
The procedure of agglomeration takes place in three main steps:
- Addition of the water or liquid additive or to the material when it is in suspension stage.
- Then, kneading motion between the paddles of the pug mill will take place.
- The pulling action that takes place along the trough walls.
Consequently, it is categorically important to take into consideration the numerous factors of agitation, the inlet, the drive assembly, the discharge, the cost and the maintenance.
For Technical Parameters / Specifications, please download Pug Mill Mixer Technical Parameters / Specifications pdf
Note: Looking for something specific? Customisation is also available with above products. Please specify in the Enquire now page
*Prices shown above are provisional prices and may change due to different market conditions for latest prices please Contact Us at +91- 9820544120 or send enquiry through the Enquiry Form to get the final price within hours.
Applications of Pug Mill Mixer
Raymer Engineering Corporation Pug Mill Mixer are extensively used in:
- For paint manufacturing.
- For a road base as it requires a dense and uniformly mixed mixture for building the foundation for a pavement.
- To add Lime to asphalt to help strengthen the binding property of asphalt.
- Multiple waste streams make use of pug mills for Waste Stabilization.
- Wetting the fly ash in a pug mill for Fly Ash Conditioning.
- Ceramic pug mills are used to extrude the clay bodies before the shaping processes.
- To mix ultra-fine filter cake from belt filter presses or plates.
- For any dry solids where it is needed to add water or other liquids to reduce dust during loading and/or transport.
- To frame presses with other solids for transport or disposal.
About Raymer Engineering Corporation
Raymer Engineering Corporation was conceived in 1973. Since the foundation for meeting the requirements of paint dispersers and manufacturing machines, we have remained committed to fulfilling client’s requirements, while developing and sustaining long term relationships with honesty, integrity and respect. Through years of growth, dedication and innovation, we have registered a dominant position as one of the leading manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of Paint Manufacturing Machinery. With the strong support of skilled craftsmen and modern production technologies, we produce a broad spectrum of products such as Sand Mill, Ribbon Blender/Pug Mixer, Sigma Kneader, Twin Shaft Disperser, etc. Our business has experienced tremendous growth as we have continued to add new products and services to meet the demands of a rapidly expanding customer base.
Banking on the principles of continuous development and product improvement policies, we have consistently worked towards offering innovative products to clients. Moreover, continuous improvement of the quality system through continuous monitoring has enabled us to meet the changing needs of industry. Thus, with innovative production techniques and quality intensive applications, we have been able to cater to the process equipment needs of various industries including chemical manufacturing, glass and ceramics, etc., in the national as well as international markets.