Author: Raymer Engineering Corporation | Published on : 30 Oct 2021
- Cement is a binder, a substance that sets and reinforces individually, and can bind other materials together.
- It is usually made from limestone and clay or shale.
- These raw ingredients are extracted from the quarry crushed to a very fine powder and then mixed in accurate proportions.
- The common mining methods are surface mining, while some silicates, like sand, are generally mined using dredges, from lakes, rivers and waterways.
- Cement plants are normally located central to the minerals necessary to make the cement, which saves the transportation costs and decreases the price of the cement.
- Once the element to be used for cement has been mined, it is transferred to the crushing/screening plant, where it is crushed and screened, to produce the anticipated particle size.
Why is the ball mill used in Cement making process?
Ball mill is used in Cement grinding at the end of the production of cement, it is used to mix cement clinker and a small amount of gypsum, and then grind the mixture to a certain fineness, that is cement.
Process for making Cement paint
The cement and the colorants are added in the ball mill through the charging manhole. Once that is done the manholes are shut and the ball mill is allowed to rotate. As the mill rotates the powders are uniformly blended to form a homogeneous powder. Once the desired finish is attained the manholes are fitted with the sieves and the mill is allowed to run again. Due to the rotation the powder is discharged through the sieves. The mill has a shroud with a hopper(cover)where the material falls, which is then collected in a trough, at the bottom.
Machines used in Paint Making / Manufacturing
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOUR PROJECT
We would love to help you with your specialist application, enter your details below; we will
be in touch – no obligation.
About Raymer Engineering Corporation
Raymer Engineering Corporation was conceived in 1973. Since the foundation for meeting the requirements of paint dispersers and manufacturing machines, we have remained committed to fulfilling client’s requirements, while developing and sustaining long term relationships with honesty, integrity and respect. Through years of growth, dedication and innovation, we have registered a dominant position as one of the leading manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of Paint Manufacturing Machinery. With the strong support of skilled craftsmen and modern production technologies, we produce a broad spectrum of products such as Sand Mill, Ribbon Blender/Pug Mixer, Sigma Kneader, Twin Shaft Disperser, etc. Our business has experienced tremendous growth as we have continued to add new products and services to meet the demands of a rapidly expanding customer base.
Banking on the principles of continuous development and product improvement policies, we have consistently worked towards offering innovative products to clients. Moreover, continuous improvement of the quality system through continuous monitoring has enabled us to meet the changing needs of industry. Thus, with innovative production techniques and quality intensive applications, we have been able to cater to the process equipment needs of various industries including chemical manufacturing, glass and ceramics, etc., in the national as well as international markets.